Thursday, April 29, 2021, 1:00 p.m. Eastern
Jordan Lalor, Senior Social Media Specialist, Mercedes-Benz USA
Peter Atanasoff, Vice President, Scratch Marketing + Media
Mark Mansfield, SVP, Global Growth & Partnerships, BrandTotal
Join us for a lively panel discussion as we dive into the strategic role that creative intelligence plays in today’s advertising landscape. If there is one thing we know for sure, it’s that data-driven insights help creative teams quickly and successfully develop and adapt their content and campaigns, resulting in better engagement, conversions, and return on ad spend.
But with so many variables to consider, how do you decide what to pay attention to? For example, are messaging trends, competitive offers, SOV, media mix, or consumer sentiment more or less important to you? We’ll share best practices and insider tips that brand advertisers and agencies use to optimize creative and content performance across their campaigns.
You’ll learn how to:
- Get creative inspiration and strategic advertising insights from your competitors
- Use creative intelligence to improve the ROI on your campaign performance
- Evaluate creatives against your goals, regardless of where they fall in the funnel
- Reduce time to creative, time to adaptation, and time to insights
- Pivot strategy to what’s working and avoid what doesn’t
Don't miss this insightful webinar on what an agile brand advertising process looks like today and how major brands and agencies use creative intelligence to optimize across the board. If you want to learn how data-driven insights yield better creative performance -- and how that impacts the bottom line -- you'll definitely want to attend this webinar!